Saturday, November 26, 2005

Chicago's Clean & Contemporary Condo


Here is a movie of the property for sale at 5320 N Sheridan in Chicago's Edgewater community.

This renovated condominium in Chicago's Edgewater community offers clean and contemporary Metropolitan living with views of Lake Michigan and Lincoln Park (see Gallery of Photos) in this 2 bedroom 2 bathroom renovated 7th floor, tree-top level condo. Hardwood bamboo flooring throughout the residence and glass tile in renovated bathroom and walkout balcony with east (lake) and north views.

You can also watch
this movie download of this exclusive featured property.

Drive by the property and if you think its a fit with what you are looking for, give me a call. I hope you enjoy this videocast. Feel free to call me and ask any of your real estate questions at 773.252.HOME or visit www.REMEMBERJIM.com.



You can check out more about the listing here.
This condominium is listed by licensed real estate broker associate for Keller Williams Lincoln Park Realty. All commissions are paid by the seller and the buyers are not responsible for paying any commission fees.

If you are looking for a real estate agent that stands above the crowd in the Chicago area, I encourage you to visit my website
and review the commitment and pledges I make to all my clients. I offer a free coffee consultation where I can meet you at a Starbuck's near where you live or work.

We can meet and I will show you my buyer's program on my laptop using Starbuck's Hotspot service. If you are currently working with an agent representative this is not a solicitation. Inform your agent we are offering a cooperative commission.

Call me !

No comments: