Thursday, November 09, 2006

Free Cruise for Two on Me!


Buy a home through me or Sell your home through me! Cruise for two on me! Five days/Four nights to Mexico, the Bahamas or the Western Carribean on Carnival Cruises (and their subsidiaries). Click here for more cruise information on my website as well as my buyer and seller services page. Don't worry I won't be going with you!

Listen here to our free podcast on this offer: http://www.rememberjim.com/podcast/freecruise.m4v


Mexico

Bahamas

Western Caribbean

5 day/4 night Cruise for 2 adults

The fine print:

• Must close on a purchase or sale with me as your designated agent

• You pay for your transportation to port city.

• You pay port tax/charges of $198

• Travel blackout dates apply but there are over 50 cruise start dates

• Yes you can buy additional spots and yes you can upgrade your spots

Call Jim Gramata Broker Associate with Keller Williams Lincoln Park Realty at 773.252.HOME or toll free 866-251-2176 for your free home consultation on my services and to make sure we are comfortable working together.

This is not a solicitation if you are currently in an exclusive agreement with another brokerage

No comments: