Sunday, January 15, 2006

Lakeview Investment Property Videocast


1334 W George Street , Lakeview

Enjoy this movie of the 1334 W George Street which we are offering for sale for $899,000 in the Lakeview neighborhood on Chicago's north side located between the Lincoln Avenue and Southport corridors. See our See a Google Map here.

This 2 flat plus multi-unit opportunity is for investors, live-in investors with rentals and developers with condo or single-family conversion opportunities. Duplex up and down to aleady finished attic and basement for huge multi-unit live-in or conversion opportunities.

Take a look at the pictures in our gallery or watch this slideshow and see for yourself. Then look around the neighborhood and see what is happening in terms of developments if you don't know already. This is a great property in an excellent location. See our Gallery of Photos

You can also watch
this slideshow of pictures of this exclusive featured property.

Drive by the property and if you think its a fit with what you are looking for, give me a call. I hope you enjoy this videocast. Feel free to call me and ask any of your real estate questions at 773.252.HOME or visit www.REMEMBERJIM.com.


If you are looking for a real estate agent that stands above the crowd in the Chicago area, I encourage you to visit my website
and review the commitment and pledges I make to all my clients.

I offer a free buyer's coffee consultation and a free coffee consultation for seller's where I can meet you at a Starbuck's near where you live or work as a convenience to you and we can review in person my services.

If you are looking to sell your property please visit the services I dedicate to each of my clients who are selling their homes here.
. As you can see I offer podcasts, gallery photos and movies as part of ALL of my marketing and sales sttrategies for each of my properties and much, much more.

If you are looking to buy a property or want to see this property and do not have an agent representative, we can meet at a Starbuck's and I will show you my buyer's program on my laptop using Starbuck's Hotspot service. If you are looking to buy and are currently working with an agent representative this is not a solicitation. Inform your agent we are offering a cooperative commission.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Jim Gramata
Broker Associate

Your Neighborhood Real Estate Professional

No comments: